Inspiring Informative Actionable
Help your staff or professional association members inject green action into their work day with one of my practical, story-rich and thought-provoking talks or the Green for Good Lab. My sessions, crafted to suit your audience, are equal parts information, inspiration and implementation.
- Integrate sustainability into your core work goals, or
- What can nature teach us about sustainability?
Green for good lab
Get inspired at the Green for Good Lab. In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn how green actions can help you reach your performance goals, strengthen your team and feel really good about your work.
We'll focus on actions that are linked with your core work because when a green initiative supports your other responsibilities it is more likely to last (for good), is easier to accomplish (that's good) and provides benefits beyond just helping the environment (that's really good). We'll cover how to:
- create a sustainability vision for your team
- identify a project that will result in multiple benefits
- make change that'll stick
- get stuff done even when you're busy
- get your colleagues and senior staff on board
This workshop will set you and your colleagues up to do good for you, your team, your organization and the planet.
Talk to Lea to bring a talk or the Lab to your workplace or professional association.
Let's inspire your colleagues at an upcoming professional association meeting, departmental lunch and learn or internal professional development course.
Participants will leave ready to take green action that works for them.