Create a green action plan for your team
Trade-in WORRY for hope
Our disregard for the environment, the harm we're causing nature and the mess we're leaving today's kids is upsetting. Even if we want to do more to help, though, we often struggle to figure out how we can make a meaningful contribution
Instead of worried, frustrated or guilty I want you to feel inspired, empowered and hopeful about the future. You can adjust your work to make a meaningful difference.
MAKE A CHANGE THAT WORKS FOR Your Team and Organization
I'll work with you one on one to identify a sustainability initiative for you to implement with your team so you can:
- Help the environment and meet another goal, such as improve your team's performance, build rapport with another department, gain a greater sense of fulfillment or better support your customers.
- Leave a legacy that will continue to make a difference even if you move on from your role.
- Experience that long-lasting, meaningful change is possible; you'll have a valuable sustainability story to tell; and you'll be inspired to take further action.
Sustainability initiatives are unique to your team, area of expertise and organization but here are a few examples:
- Upcycle one of your wastes into a resource to reduce waste, provide a greener resource for someone else and possibly create a new revenue stream.
- Implement an environmental certification program to increase your organization’s environmental credibility that simultaneously helps you identify where you could do better.
- Enhance the nature on your work property or neighbourhood to create wildlife habitat, reduce flooding, moderate summer temperatures and add to the beauty of your neighbourhood.
- Make it easier for your clients, students or staff to connect with nature to improve their physical and mental health, and grow their environmental appreciation.
- Switch to a non-fossil fuel based energy source to reduce your contribution to climate change, decrease your dependence on fossil fuel and increase your energy security.
- Consultation with you and research by Lea to identify a sustainability initiative that will work for you, your team and your organization.
- Accountability check-ins to keep you on track as you implement your initiative.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
I'd love to chat with you about planning a sustainability initiative for you and your team.